- Everything exist with a transform node and a shape node except Joints & Volume Primitives
- Everything has a local
- Joints & Volume primitives are a combination of transform & shape
- Main joint (First joint placed is global as it is placed in world space and not unable to be placed under a parent on creation), the rest are local from the joint above
- Joints translation local is visible in the channel editor
- However, as joints need to always be zeroed, the rotation is hidden inside the "Joint Orient" area.
There is Global and Local. If your object is a child of something, it's translation and rotation is compensated & takes the values from the global