Saturday, May 15, 2010

Vray is Love.

I am literally in love with Vray. I have invested countless months reading and expanding my knowledge on MentalRay. Yes MentalRay is powerful and yes it can do wonders but damned. Vray just works. It works like a freaking box of color pencils. It is obvious and it is fun. It has put a smile back on my face.

I will still use MentalRay when I have too while I slowly let the knowledge i've invested in it for linear workflow, deex render passes etc etc die.

The framebuffers / renderpasses from Vray are a freaking godsend. I am currently using the evaluation copy of Vray. But I am pretty damned sure I am going to make this purchase.

Last thing to look into is what to use for my render management. It will be a little trickier as I need to keep cost low. But still!

Vray is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment